MULTICHANNEL RECORDERS — 1–8 CHANNEL
CRX: 8-Channel Solid-State Mobile HD DVR
The most comprehensive DVR for the most complex requirements.
The SmartWitness CRX mobile DVR offers high-definition (HD) in-vehicle CCTV recording for up to eight cameras.
The CRX provides fleet operators with an effective way to monitor and manage their remote assets in the field. In the event of an incident or allegation, the CRX HD eight-channel mobile DVR will aid in the investigation process and reduce potential cost and exposure. In-vehicle CCTV delivers actual video footage in the event of a claim, encourages safer, more fuel-efficient driving, monitors driving behaviors and enhances the overall safety and security for the driver, fleet operator and other road users.
The CRX includes a built-in three-axis G-sensor, GPS, eight alarm input triggers, flexible and powerful storage using an SSD (up to 1TB) and SD card backup storage (up to 128GB). The device itself is slim and compact, only 7" x 7" x 2", and is connected directly to the vehicle’s battery power and ignition for fully automated operation. Connect an optional dashboard-mounted LCD display to provide the driver with a real-time 360-degree view of the interior and exterior of the vehicle.
- Up to 5 megapixel (MP) recording supported. Resolution adjustable from 5MP (2592x1944) to SD (720x480) and everything in between. (Camera lens must support the set resolution.)
- 240 frames per second (FPS) when recording at 720p (divided among all camera channels). 180FPS at 1080p; 24FPS at 5MP; 60FPS at 4MP; 72FPS at 3MP.
- Various camera options available
- Dual record mode (continuous + event)
- Optional audio recording (8 audio channels max)
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power; automated operation
- Tamper-resistant locking cover and secure cover for rear cable inputs; additional key required to remove SSD
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed and accurate time/date
- Adjustable resolution and frame rate
- Built-in G-shock sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- 8 alarm input triggers for advanced event recording
- Optional Wi-Fi and/or 3G/LTE cellular connectivity for real-time video upload and live GPS tracking
- Battery backup included for recording and notification of incident in case of abrupt power loss
Playback and Analysis
- PC analysis software included
- Optional Wi-Fi: transmits the pending events and location data once the CRX connects to Wi-Fi AP
- Request HD video on demand from anywhere
- Filter data search by time/date, event, vehicle speed and G-force level
- MP4 conversion tool; data remains watermarked
- Privacy-masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Google Maps integration for route tracking
- Advanced driver behavior analysis and reporting software
- Save/print event reports
- Over-the-air (OTA) software and firmware updates
- API available for integration with telematics/AVL software
- With optional LCD monitor connected, view all camera channels at once or play back recorded videos in the vehicle
- CRX DVR
- Power cable harness
- GPS receiver
- Alarm trigger I/O harness
- USB cable (for connecting optional Wi-Fi modem)
- Car signal harness (brake, turn signals, A/V)
- Steel L bracket mounts and rear bracket cover
- Removable SSD 128GB
- Backup battery included for protection against abrupt power loss
- Two AHD camera harnesses, 4-pin aviation connector (Channels 1–4 and Channels 5–8)
- Key set and screws
- AHD cameras, up to 8: 12V plug-and-play camera for direct connection to CRX. Various camera options available. 5m, 10m, 15m and 20m extension cables available.
- Extra SSD storage: up to 1TB
- Extra SD storage: up to 128GB
- CRX-PB: Remote panic button for CRX. Connects to I/O harness.
- SV7QLCD: 7″ LCD monitor with multicamera display. Adjustable bracket mount designed for mounting on dashboard or roof lining.
- INT4:(Wi-Fi): 802.11 b/g/n USB Wi-Fi modem, up to 300 ft range. Connects to USB cable included with CRX.
- INT4(LTE): LTE modem for live tracking and video upload. Available for AT&T and Verizon only. Connects to USB2 input on rear panel.
- SVA-CNVRT-AC: RCA/DC adaptor to use your own analog 12V cameras
Find out for yourself.
We build more than winning technologies and solutions. We build relationships.
That might just be the biggest SmartWitness difference.
A Commitment to Partnership
Video telematics is all we do. Selling through the indirect channel is the only way we do it. This commitment to partnering with clients means that everything SmartWitness does supports flawless integration and clear partner differentiation.