2-CHANNEL ROAD-FACING CAMERA
CP2-LTE: 1080p Video Telematics Camera
With real-time GPS tracking and image/video transfer.
The SmartWitness CP2 is the world’s most advanced incident camera with powerful LTE (or Wi-Fi) video transmission, built-in tracking and telematics data.
Developed to provide evidence of events leading up to and during a road traffic accident, the CP2 provides instant notifications and videos of incidents in less than one minute.
The CP2 features a 1080p wide-angle high-definition (HD) camera, six-axis G-sensor/gyroscope, microphone, removable SD storage (up to 128GB), cellular modem, integrated GPS/GLONASS receiver, permanent power cable with optional vehicle input sensors and a tamper-resistant design. An optional second plug-and-play camera can be connected to the main unit for recording the driver/vehicle interior.
The CP2 is certified on AT&T and Verizon networks.
The CP2 features a 1080p HD wide-angle (150°) lens to provide a comprehensive view of any road event. The CP2 will record exactly what happened before, during and after an incident. It does this by recording the following information: driver’s view of the road (and optionally the driver with the plug-and-play second camera option), vehicle location, impact force of accident, audio and driving style (speed, acceleration, braking and steering).
This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today: insurance fraud, staged accidents, false/exaggerated whiplash claims, conflicting reports of actual events, driving offense allegations (speeding, traffic signal violations, swerving, etc.).
When a SIM card is inserted into the CP2 (or connected via CP2 built-in Wi-Fi), the CP2 is able to send video and driving data wirelessly. Customers can use the CP2 to transmit safety-critical video and data via email, directly to a server (SmartWitness server software required) or integrate with telematics software. (Please contact us for a list of compatible telematics software.) The CP2 can also be used as a stand-alone system, utilizing the removable SD card to review video and data.
- HD 150° wide-angle lens on primary camera
- Optional second camera can be connected (plug-and-play)
- Dual record mode (continuous + event)
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Built-in speaker for audible driver alerting
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power; automated operation
- Tamper-resistant design
- Up to 128GB local storage (SD)
- GPS data records and transmits continuously to provide location data, vehicle speed and accurate time/date
- Adjustable resolution and frame rate
- Built-in G-shock and gyro sensors
- Alarm I/O for triggering events and recording (i.e., door open, lights on, horn, etc.)
- Optional LTE transmission when active SIM card is inserted into the CP2
- Optional Wi-Fi transmission
Playback and Analysis
- PC analysis software included
- Built-in LTE: transmits video files in real time after an incident
- Built-in Wi-Fi: transmits data once the CP2 connects to Wi-Fi AP (or continuously if connected to hotspot in the vehicle)
- Request HD video on demand from anywhere
- Filter data search by time/date, event, vehicle speed and G-force level
- MP4 conversion tool; data remains watermarked
- Privacy-masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Google Maps integration for route tracking
- Advanced driver behavior analysis and reporting software
- Save/print event reports
- Over-the-air (OTA) software and firmware updates
- API available for telematics/insurance software integration
- CP2 commercial dash camera
- Adjustable windshield bracket mount with 3M™ adhesive pad
- SIM/SD card security cover with lock and key
- Permanently connected lead cables for power/junction box, second camera and RS232 accessory input
- INT1-T power cable with unterminated connections: power(BAT+), ignition and ground (BAT-); two I/O trigger inputs
- Adhesive cable clips and alcohol cleansing wipes for secure installation
- Quick Start Guide
- SD card and SIM card
- Secondary camera: 5V plug-and-play camera for direct connection to the CP2. Various camera options available.
- Extra SD storage: up to 128GB SD storage
- SW-PB: remote panic button for the CP2. Connects to INT1-T NC/NO input trigger.
- (COMING SOON) OBD data cable: connects serial input on CP2 to OBDII port on vehicle to record speed, rpm, throttle percentage, engine temperature, engine load, MAF air flow rate
- (COMING SOON) RFID reader: connects driver ID RF card reader to the CP2 serial port
Find out for yourself.
We build more than winning technologies and solutions. We build relationships.
That might just be the biggest SmartWitness difference.
A Commitment to Partnership
Video telematics is all we do. Selling through the indirect channel is the only way we do it. This commitment to partnering with clients means that everything SmartWitness does supports flawless integration and clear partner differentiation.