KP2: Modular Dual Camera Solution
A unique modular HD road-facing dashcam that offers road- and optional driver-facing visibility in one plug-and-play device.
TRUE FLEXIBILITY IN ONE SLEEK, SIMPLE, MODULAR DEVICE
ULTRASIMPLE PLUG-AND-PLAY INSTALLATION
INGENIOUS SNAP-ON DRIVER-FACING CAMERA CAN BE ADDED INSTANTLY AT INSTALLATION OR LATER
ADD THE DRIVER-FACING CAMERA NOW, LATER OR NEVER
DRIVER FATIGUE IDENTIFICATION AND AUTOMATIC REAL-TIME IN-CAB ALERT
REAL-TIME AUTOMATIC DRIVER ALERT SYSTEM (ADAS) FEATURE
EASILY INSTALL KP2 WITH MOUNTING BRACKET
Add a driver-facing AI camera to this road-facing dashcam anytime with snap-on simplicity — this is true flexibility in video telematics.
Road-facing video and safety alerts. A snap-on driver-facing camera option with AI-powered distracted driver and fatigue detection. Tracking plus video. Plug-and-play installation. One device, fully modular, just the way you want. The new KP2. Add flexibility. Lose complexity.
Update as technology or needs advance
KP2’s road-facing dashcam records potential events and stores them in the cloud for fast after-the-fact review. Cloud-based technology keeps the device simple, affordable and future-proof, easy to update as technology advances. Equally important, it eliminates the time-wasting frustration of false positives so common in more expensive road-facing systems that tout real-time alerts.
Optional, snap-on forward-facing camera
With a clever snap-on design, the driver-facing camera can be added to the KP2 quickly and easily at the time of purchase, later, or never. This AI-enabled road-facing dashcam offers cost-effective edge computing with a flexible array of Advanced Driver Assist System (ADAS) and the SmartWitness Driver State Monitoring (DSM) system for driver safety and support.
ADAS and DSM foster safer driving with natural voice notifications
Choose the alert options that are most important to the user, whether all ADAS, all DSM or a combination of both. Both ADAS and DSM real-time alert notifications are available in a natural voice versus buzzing and beeping which can distract, confuse and annoy drivers.
Available ADAS features exemplify the signature SmartWitness “critical few functionality” approach, focusing on what’s most valuable to minimize cost. Options include real-time tailgating, forward collision and pedestrian presence alerts.
KP2’s DSM features include a critical-few selection of driver fatigue, distracted driver, driver phone use, seatbelt use/improper seatbelt use and driver smoking alerts.
Easy to install, use and swap out
The modular windshield-mounted design offers plug-and-play ease — so easy to install that end users can do it; easy to operate with a minimum of training required; easy to swap out for servicing. Users will appreciate the time this saves, giving them more time on the road.
The KP2 road-facing dashcam offers compelling benefits to fleet owners:
PROTECT YOUR DRIVERS, REDUCE YOUR COSTS. The benefits of video telematics are well documented — improved driver safety/performance and protection from unwarranted blame; reduced accident rates, lower vehicle repair/downtime and insurance premium costs. The new KP2 delivers those benefits, simply and cost effectively.
CONTROL YOUR ENTRY INTO VIDEO TELEMATICS. The modular design of the KP2 means you can take a “toe in the water” approach to video telematics, starting with affordable cloud-based road-facing dashcams. The snap-on driver-facing camera can be added or removed easily and inexpensively at any time.
ADD VIDEO TELEMATICS WITH MINIMAL RISK. The KP2 provides fleet owners with a low-risk video telematics option. Quick, easy installation and simple, intuitive operation means a minimum of time invested to implement. Simple cloud-based design means lower capital investment. And modular design provides owners with control as to when — or if — they add driver-facing cameras.
The KP2 feature set delivers cloud-based video telematics and AI-enabled ADAS and DSM technologies in a modular device:
- 2-in-1 design: video and telematics in one device
- Windshield-mounted road-facing dashcam device with optional snap-on driver-facing camera, compact, low-profile device design
- Road-facing HD camera with GPS, EMS and video telematics
- Automated switching from GPS to A-GPS as necessary
- Artificial Intelligence Driving Events (AIDE) at no extra cost
- Certified on Verizon, AT&T and UScellular networks; others pending
- FirstNet certification
- 64GB SD card included
- Highly competitive price
HD Road-Facing Camera
- Front-facing HD camera provides a 128° view for clear evidence of fault in accidents
- Secure, cloud-based data storage
- Free AIDE software add-on dramatically reduces false positives
Optional Driver-Facing Camera
- AI-enabled driver-facing camera with natural-language alerts
- ADAS feature provides real-time feedback to improve driver skills and help them stay safe and alert; documents issues to fleet manager to support training at individual driver level
- Sharp safety-critical ADAS focus — including speeding, tailgating, forward collision and pedestrian presence — no cost-adding non-essential alerts
- Critical-few selection of DSM functions — driver fatigue, distracted driver, driver phone use, seatbelt use/improper seatbelt use, driver smoking — no non-essential alerts that add cost with little benefit
Easy Installation and Operation
- Fast/simple install — minutes per vehicle
- Intuitive/automated operation — very little training required
- Modular design/mounting bracket enables quick swap-out for servicing or replacement
Find out for yourself.
We build more than winning technologies and solutions. We build relationships.
That might just be the biggest SmartWitness difference.