The CP2 features a 1080p HD wide angle (150°) lens to provide a comprehensive view of any road event. The CP2 will record exactly what happened before, during and after an incident. It does this by recording the following information: Drivers view of the road (and optionally the driver with the plug n play 2nd camera optino), Vehicle Location, Impact Force of Accident, Audio, & Driving Style (speed, acceleration, braking, & steering) .
This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today: Insurance fraud, Staged Accidents, False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims, Conflicting Reports of Actual Events, Driving Offense Allegations (speeding, traffic signal violations, swerving, etc).
When a SIM card is inserted into the CP2 (or connected via CP2 built-in WiFi), CP2 is able to send video and driving data wirelessly. Customers can use the CP2 to transmit safety critical video and data via email, directly to a server (SmartWitness server software required), or integrate with Telematics Software (Please contact us for a list of compatible telematics software). The CP2 can also be used as a stand-alone system utilizing the removable SD card to review video & data.
- HD 150° Wide Angle Lens on primary Camera
- Optional 2nd Camera can be connected (plug n play)
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Built-in speaker for audible driver alerting
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant Design
- Up to 128GB local storage (SD)
- GPS data records and transmits continuously to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate
- Built-in G-Shock & Gyro Sensors
- Alarm I/O for triggering events and recording (i.e. door open, lights on, horn, etc.)
- Optional LTE transmission when active SIM card is inserted into CP2
- Optional WiFi transmission
Playback & Analysis
- PC Analysis Software Included
- Built-in LTE: transmits video files in real-time after an incident
- Built-in WiFi: transmits data once CP2 connects to WiFi AP (or continuously if connected to hotspot in the vehicle)
- Request HD video on demand from anywhere
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- MP4 Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Advanced Driver Behavior Analysis & Reporting Software
- Save/Print Event Reports
- OTA Software & Firmware Updates
- API available for telematics/insurance software integration.
- CP2 Commercial Dash Camera
- Adjustable Winshield Bracket Mount with 3M adhesive pad
- SIM/SD card security cover with lock and key
- Permanently connected lead cables for power/junction box, 2nd Camera, & RS232 accessory input
- INT1-T Power Cable with unterminated connections Power(BAT+), Ignition, and Ground(BAT-). Two I/O trigger inputs.
- Adhesive Cable Clips for clean installation
- Quick Start Guide
- SD card & SIM card
- Secondary Camera: 5V plug & play camera for direct connection to CP2. Various Camera options available
- Extra SD Storage: up to 128GB SD storage
- SW-PB: Remote panic button for CP2. Connects to INT1-T NC/NO input trigger
- (COMING SOON)OBD data cableConnects serial input on CP2 to OBDII port on vehicle to record speed, rpm, throttle %, engine temp, engine load, MAF air flow rate
- (COMING SOON)RFID reader: Connects Driver ID RF card reader to CP2 serial port